High Quality.LIght Weight.100% Carbon Fiber
Hockey stick Features
Light Weight 440 grams +-
100% Carbon Fiber
Purchase for only
Select your blade style and order today!
Matches Up To Other Top End Sticks
Compare to other Brands costing $225-$275 in weight and material!!
lighter weight for a better feel
You are sure to have a favorite curve. The Blade Comparison Chart will help you match up to popular sticks by Bauer, Easton, Reebok, CCM, Warrior, Sherwood, Mission, TPS and TRUE. Each manufacturer’s style offers a curve type of mid-toe, mid-heel, heel, mid or toe. The curve depth will vary from 3/8″, 1/2″ to 9/16″. The face angle is either neutral, open or slightly open or very open. Pick your lie, blade length and toe shape and your ready to order.
What we’re about…
We at Your Hockey Sticks want the experience to be a positive one and you to use this stick for years to come. Manufacturing quality controls do not always catch errors and that is not something the player or parent should pay for in this game. We know the high priced sticks have a different guarantee but you pay for the possibility your stick may break. Our costs only affect those who break the ABHS. . We have designed this policy on how we would want to be treated. We are standing up to your investment much longer than other companies to improve the experience.
We feel your pain
We are hockey players. We were tired of the high price and profit of hockey sticks. We are owned and operated by players. We are not making a living off of this company. Try a high quality stick and see what it does to your game as we have seen what it has done for ours, without the high cost risk and fear of making a car payment for a stick. We welcome you to call and speak with us about the stick. This is a passion. We look forward to hearing from you and for you receiving and enjoying your new ABHS!
In Event Of A Break
This company is founded on the idea we are all paying too much for quality hockey sticks. We searched out a manufacturer who had the quality specs we saw in high quality $200+ hockey sticks and asked them to build the All Black Hockey Stick. We believe we have achieved our goal of bringing a quality stick to you at a cheap and discounted price.
Beyond ProStock Replacement Disclosure for Your Hockey Sticks:
We at Your Hockey Sticks understand this is an investment you want to protect. So we are going to do everything we can to make it the best stick investment and easy choice to purchase from YHS.
How we will work with you during your purchase…**
1) First Skate: We will replace your stick if it breaks.
2) Break in the first 30 days we will give you 45% off the purchase price.
3) Break in 60 days or less we will give you 20% off the purchase price.
4) Break in 90 days or less we will give you 10% off the purchase price.
How will you qualify and get a replacement stick…
1) Registration once your Your Hockey Stick arrives. (Within 48 hours after delivery)
2) Forward email to firstname.lastname@example.org include date and time of first expected skate and serial number. This will register you for the First Skate program.
3) IF your stick does break at any time in the first 90 days you will take a clear photo the break with the serial number sticker placed next to the break in the broken stick and forward to email@example.com with date of break (within 24 hours of break), serial number and ABHS will phone or email to contact you for stick replacement.
4) Your submission will be reviewed with your registration photo, serial number and a representative will call for shipping and discounted payment amount.
5) We will ship your qualified YHS replacement or discounted stick
Your Hockey Stick Management
** There are no other expressed or implied warranties or guarantees beyond those above. Breaking is the only terms for replacement. Shipping is at the cost of the recipient regardless of the timing of the time period and only 1 replacement per stick order.
***Special order for goalie sticks do not qualify for replacement.
Lighter – Stronger – Affordable
Your Hockey Sticks
Email YHS with questions or stock check
Orders today will go out tomorrow. We use 2 – 3 day USPS Priority Mail, and although not guaranteed, a good guide to when it will arrive.
Contact us if you have any questions. If we are not on the ice, we will get back to you quickly.